We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic management couple with mature characters, good people skills and a passion for wild life. This couple must have a hands-on approach, eye for detail, flexibility and determination to maintain and improve the very high standards already in place.
We are situated 10km from Nylsvley Nature Reserve near Mookgophong and this area has been declared a Ramsar wetland site because of its international conservation importance.
Salary for the couple is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience and will bebetween R25 000 and R30 000 per month combined. We also provide a three-bedroom apartment, water and electricity and a company vehicle.
The position requires the following skills/requirements:
· The management of all game related activities including game breeding,
· The management of all security.
· The management of complete game accounting system (stock control).
· The management of all services to complement game breeding, for example feedstock levels and health protocols for game.
· The management of market information regarding game sales.
· The management and preparing game for optimum commercial returns.
· Preparing, setting up and adhering to annual financial budgets.
· General maintenance and upkeep of all infrastructure necessary for maintaining good practice relating to game breeding.
· Preparing job descriptions and key performance areas for all personnel and managing staff.
· General administration tasks.
· Financial administration tasks.
· Computer skills including Excel.
Please apply with a full CV and contactable references to email@example.com