Management Couple required for Thithombo Game Breeders.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic management couple with mature characters, good people skills and a passion for wild life. This couple must have a hands-on approach, eye for detail, flexibility and determination to maintain and improve the very high standards already in place.
We are situated 10km from Nylsvley Nature Reserve near Mookgophong and this area has been declared a Ramsar wetland site because of its international conservation importance.
Salary for the couple is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience and will bebetween R25 000 and R30 000 per month combined. We also provide a three-bedroom apartment, water and electricity and a company vehicle.
The position requires the following skills/requirements:
- The management of all game related activities including game breeding,
- The management of all security.
- The management of complete game accounting system (stock control).
- The management of all services to complement game breeding, for example feedstock levels and health protocols for game.
- The management of market information regarding game sales.
- The management and preparing game for optimum commercial returns.
- Preparing, setting up and adhering to annual financial budgets.
- General maintenance and upkeep of all infrastructure necessary for maintaining good practice relating to game breeding.
- Preparing job descriptions and key performance areas for all personnel and managing staff.
- General administration tasks.
- Financial administration tasks.
- Computer skills including Excel.
Please apply with a full CV and contactable references to email@example.com
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” – Mahatma Ghandi
Thithombo Game Farm is a dream that came true, driven by the relentless passion for the African Bush, our beautiful continent,its inhabitants and its uniqueness in every sense of the word.
From the spectacular rock rifts on Thithombo Game Farm, one experiences breath-taking views over the Springbok Flats and the canopy of trees it surrounds. Thithombo Game Farm bears it name with pride – meaning Trees and Water. We are privileged to be 10 km from Nylsvley Nature Reserve near Mookgophong. This area has been declared a Ramsar wetland site because of its international conservation importance.
In 2005 we were fortunate enough to be able to buy 600 Hectare of this beautiful piece of land. Later in 2008 the farm was extended to 1200 Hectares and in 2014 the neighbouring Monate Game Farm and Lodge was acquired; now totaling 3000 Hectares of pristine African Bush veld.
The game farm was always envisaged to be mainly for the benefit of our souls and still is, but after pursuing Eco Tourism and Hunting on a small scale for a few years we decided in 2012 to rather preserve our heritage by also investing in the dynamic Game Breeding industry.
- Breeding and acquiring top quality animals in an ethical manner,
- Integrity in our business and pursuing healthy relations with all parties involved in the industry
Is to make a positive contribution towards conserving Mother Nature and her animals for our children for the future and to delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straight from our heart.